Savvy marketers have their eyes open and are always on the look for tactics to help them outpace the competition, however without necessarily outspending them.
One proven but often overlooked tactic is vehicle wraps. Mobile pet grooming service, delivery, maintenance or other company vehicles with eye-catching, professionally designed graphics that brand and promote your business as drivers tour around town.
High Awareness, Low Cost
Unlike more costly media, vehicle wraps work for you 24/7, 365 days per year, for up to five years, making the actual amortized investment manageable for most small businesses—a few dollars per day, by some estimates.
According to stats from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), vehicle wraps offer the lowest cost-per-impression of any form of advertising. Depending on city and population size, a single vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 and 70,000 daily impressions.
Other marketing benefits include:
- Strategic and creative versatility—vehicle wraps can be used for long-term advertising or short-term product or event promotions—plus, you control the style (full wrap, partial wrap, or spot graphics), the design, and when wraps are updated or replaced.
- Local targeting—driving (and parking) a wrapped vehicle around your local service area can dramatically increase awareness among those who live, work or attend school nearby; parked vehicles attract the attention of pedestrians, especially in a busy urban setting, but also at local sporting or cultural events, colleges, conventions and tradeshows.
- Brand consistency—wraps help unify a campaign’s look and feel because they incorporate the same branding elements from your other marketing channels.
Besides the undeniable marketing benefits, there are other tangent benefits not related to marketing. Vehicle wrapping for small businesses provide a predictable fixed-advertising cost, plus it preserves vehicle resale value by protecting paint from weather damage.
Who Uses Vehicle-Wrap Marketing?
With a little imagination coupled with Xgraphix Wraps’ creative and experienced talent, many local businesses (San Bernardino, Riverside, and the surrounding areas) could easily integrate vehicle-wraps into their marketing and advertising budget. Examples of small businesses that could tremendously benefit from vehicle wraps include:
- Grills, bars, restaurants and salons
- Specialty retail shops, such as florists, clothiers and pet groomers
- Consultants, real estate firms, attorneys and other service professionals
- Healthcare clinics, hospitals, and private medical/dental practices
- HVAC, plumbing, auto mechanic, and other trade service providers.
Right Tactic, Right Time
Unlike Yellow Page and newspaper ads, whose returns have declined, vehicle wraps’ broad reach and low cost-per-impression, can add horsepower to your marketing mix and shift sales growth into high gear. That’s a guaranteed fact.