Terms & Conditions
At Xgraphix LLC, it is our absolute priority that our customers are 100% satisfied with their printed products. In the event that you are not 100% satisfied, we’ll make it right by reprinting the item(s). To ensure that we can fulfill this commitment, we ask that you please inspect all elements of your order within 24 hours of receiving it. If for any reason you are not happy with the quality of work, we’ll gladly reprint it.
If you contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order, we stand by our 100% Quality Satisfaction Guaranteed Commitment. If it isn’t right, we’ll reprint it - all at no additional cost to you. To maintain integrity and so that this commitment cannot be abused, if you contact us after the 24 Hour period, any issue with your order falls under our standard Return Policy and will be resolved with on one of two methods of resolution.
Option A: Receive a 25% refund on damaged/incorrect item(s)
Option B: Reprint the damaged/incorrect items. A Pre-Paid shipping label will be provided so that the original merchandise can be returned. *Note: ALL Reprint items go through with Rush production and ship at the original method of shipping selected on the order at the time of purchase. If you need the reprint item(s) sooner, expedited shipping options may be available to you at an additional fee. You must return the entire original print order within 15 business days after a solution has been met. If you do not return it within this time frame, you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with Xgraphix LLC.
We are currently shipping to the 50 United States, District of Columbia , Puerto Rico, and Canada. Please Note: We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes.
We currently ship through UPS
We offer several different shipping options to meet your needs when shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada.
For shipments within the U.S.
UPS Ground Shipping: Allow 1-5 business days from date shipped (see transit delivery map below)
UPS 3 Day Select: Allow 3 business days from date shipped
UPS 2nd Day Air: Allow 2 business days from date shipped
UPS Next Day Air: Allow 1 business day from date shipped.
UPS Next Day Air EARLY AM: Allow 1 business day from date shipped - Order arrives by 9AM (not available on all orders)
UPS Freight: Allow 1-5 business days from date shipped. Depending on the delivery location, such as rural areas, additional transit time may apply.
UPS Ground Holiday Schedule - US: 2015 (UPS is CLOSED on these days)
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2015
- Memorial Day - May 25, 2015
- Independence Day - July 4, 2015
- Labor Day - September 7, 2015
- Thanksgiving Day - November 26, 2015
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2015
- New Year's Eve - December 31, 2015
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2016
For shipments to Canada
UPS Standard: Allow 5-10 business days from date shipped (duties and fees may apply when order has reached Canadian Customs)
UPS WorldWide Expedited: Allow 2 business days from date shipped
UPS Saver: Allow 1 business days from date shipped
UPS Ground Holiday Schedule - Canada: 2015 (UPS Ground is CLOSED on these days)
- New Year's Day - Thursday, January 1, 2015Family Day - Monday, February 9, 2015
- Family Day/Louis Riel Day/Islander Day/Heritage Day - Monday, February 16, 2015 (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia)
- Good Friday - Friday, April 3, 2015 (all) Victoria Day - Monday, May 18, 2015 (all)
- St. Jean Baptiste Day - Wednesday, June 24, 2015 (Quebec)
- Canada Day - Wednesday, July 1, 2015 (all)
- Civic Holiday - Monday, August 3, 2015 (all provinces with the exception of Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador and Yukon)
- Labour Day - Monday, September 7, 2015 (all)
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 12, 2015 (all)
- Remembrance Day- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 (British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and all Territories)
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25, 2015 (all)
- Boxing Day - Saturday, December 26, 2015 (all)
Please note that for shipments of merchandise to Canada, the purchaser/recipient of the merchandise is the importer of record and is responsible for complying with all Canadian laws and regulations for importing such merchandise into Canada. Duties, taxes and other fees may apply once merchandise has reached Canadian Customs. It is the responsibility of the importer/recipient of the merchandise to remit payment for fees associated with importing such merchandise. Xgraphix LLC is not liable for any of these fees and does not work directly with the CBSA for international shipments being imported. You must acquire an agent to handle all clearing, reporting and accounting of the merchandise purchased from Xgraphix LLC that is being imported in accordance with the applicable Canadian legal requirements. Duties/taxes and fees are not guaranteed at the time of selecting a shipping method. Based on the value of the package, duties could be charged when it arrives to Canada.
Xgraphix LLC makes every attempt to fulfill orders based on the date in which an order is placed and artwork has been uploaded approved for print, however, holidays and unforeseen circumstances can force exceptions to delivery. Below are important shipping notes to keep in mind when placing your order.
- All shipments require a street address (No P.O. Boxes please)
- Xgraphix LLC is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Be sure to verify address before checking out.
- Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.
- Xgraphix LLC is not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredicted weather conditions.
- Purchasing customer is responsible to ensure recipient of merchandise is available for delivery. UPS will make three delivery attempts.
- If the delivery was unsuccessful after the third attempt, UPS will return the merchandise back to the Xgraphix facility. Additional shipping fees will be charged if you wish to have the merchandise sent back out.
At Xgraphix LLC, ALL orders are customized to each client and made-to-order. We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
If there is an issue upon receiving your order, whether it be due to print, production, or shipping damage, you must notify Xgraphix LLC within 5 days and prior to leaving any feedback, so that we can resolve the issue.
If correspondence is not made within 5 business days, we will assume that the issue has been resolved and will be under no obligation to provide a reprint or refund.
In order to determine the cause of the damage or error with your job, we require that sufficient evidence of the damage can be provided by photos. If the issue cannot be determined through photos alone, the product must be returned for inspection and before a resolution can be met.
If it is determined that the damage was caused by either a ‘Print’ or ‘Production’ error and has not met our standards, one of the two methods will be carried out:
Option A: Receive a 25% refund on damaged/incorrect item(s)
Option B: Reprint the damaged/incorrect items. A Pre-Paid shipping label will be provided so that the original merchandise can be returned. *Note: ALL Reprint items go through with Rush production and ship at the original method of shipping selected on the order at the time of purchase. If you need the reprint item(s) sooner, expedited shipping options may be available to you at an additional fee.You must return the entire original print order within 15 business days after a solution has been met. If you do not return it within this time frame, you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with Xgraphix LLC.
If the damage is determined to be a shipping issue, a damage shipping claim is filed immediately. A reprint order will then be processed with Rush production and ship at the original method of shipping. Please keep ALL packaging and merchandise until Further advised by Xgraphix LLC An inspection of the product by the shipping company may and can be issued at their convenience.
THE FOLLOWING ARE EXAMPLES OF ISSUES THAT DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A REPRINT OR REFUND:
- Images that come out fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted as a result of low quality files submitted for print.
- Images that experience a color shift due to the conversion into CMYK format.
- Errors that are contained within the customer artwork such as: insufficient bleed, misspelling, punctuation, damaged fonts, crop marks, finished product size due to incorrect scaling.
- Determined that the ordered products have been used.
- Orders that are cancelled after the order has entered in production.
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date. It is the responsibility of the customer to allow sufficient time to place an order for time sensitive materials.
- An order that is refused at the time of delivery or undeliverable.
- An order that is lost, delayed or returned due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer.
Artwork is sent to print "As Is" and does not get edited by Xgraphix unless otherwise addressed to the customer.